Copywriter Strategy Content
Betty Blocks is a leading application development platform that allows business and IT teams with a fast and scalable way to build software themselves. Betty Blocks is based in Alkmaar, Atlanta and London and through our citizen development platform, we serve hundreds of global brands.
We value people who are ambitious, collaborative, and customer-centric. We’re always investing in teams of highly driven people, with a clear focus and great feel for what makes our clients tick.
About you being a Betty Blocks Content Marketer:
- The heart of your role is to find and tell the stories that matter most to our audience and translate those into effective content across the marketing funnel;
- It will be your sole mission to guide and inspire our readers (business and IT decision makers) with thought leadership content that communicates both our company and product vision;
- You’ll be writing, publishing and distributing a variety of mainly long-form content, ranging from whitepapers and blogs, ebooks and important landing pages inspired by our ICP and buyer persona segments;
- Everything you craft will be strategically focused on marketing goals such as lead generation, brand awareness and customer engagement.
- You’ll be responsible for updating and maintaining all current strategic publications to ensure it’s always relevant for our audience;
- Last but not least, you can’t wait to take requests like “we need a TOFU CD piece for buyer persona CIO around governance” and turn it into a really engaging and effective piece of content that helps readers reach their goals.
- Continuously plan and conduct interviews with prospects and clients to understand product market-fit;
- Research and understand the topics that are of importance to our target audience and write content that puts their questions in the context of Betty Blocks's solutions;
- Know our thought leaders throughout the organization and understand how to tap into their knowledge to produce useful content for our audience;
- Prioritize content based on available time and expected impact;
- Write helpful, effective and engaging strategic content for decision makers across the entire marketing funnel;
- Strategize with team members and stakeholders to come up with the best angle to meet the goals of the piece;
- Edit and proofread for correctness and alignment with brand tone of voice;
- Have a strong opinion on how and where to distribute the content to maximize impact on lead generation.
An excellent copywriter with native-level English writing skills;
A natural storyteller;
Highly organized and structured;
A pro at giving and receiving constructive feedback;
Detail oriented but also able to zoom out and see the bigger picture.
At least 6 years experience as a Content Marketer;
Experience working in a B2B SaaS scale-up;
A solid understanding of writing for SEO;
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Perry Hofman via email@example.com or by phone on +31625778375