Account Executive - US
Atlanta, Georgia, United StatesSales
What are you going to do?
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the expansion of existing relationships, as well as tapping into new businesses in the US, and abroad. You are the company’s human business card. You are the one who introduces companies to our innovative platform, through a good (online) presentation. You have a clear vision regarding sales and have experience with multi-level selling. Next to that, you are strong in determining the customers’ needs; you will be doing this by evaluating the current results. As an Account Executive, you’re given the freedom to decide your own strategy to achieve the best results, for the company, and for you personally!
You'll be working closely together with another AE, 2 SDR's, a CSM, a Solution Engineer and our VP of sales US. Occasionally other colleagues from the Netherlands work at the Atlanta office. While the SDR's supply you with good leads we strongly believe that you, as and AE, should always stay in the game and should do some prospecting yourself as well.
In our working environment, you’ll have extensive possibilities to grow and expand your knowledge.
Who are you?
- High professional education and thinking level;
- You have worked in a start-up environment before and like to wear different kind of hats;
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Executive within software (solution) sales;
- Experience with multi-level selling;
- You're able and willing to work a few days a week from our ATL Midtown office;
- Demonstrable IT/Software/SaaS knowledge;
- Experience with selling Legal Tech is a big pre;
What do we offer?
Next to you base salary which is based on your profile and experience we offer:
- We provide health insurance coverage;
- A brand new MacBook and iPhone which you can also use privately;
- An appealing commission plan;
- We value team culture and enjoy interacting with colleagues, getting a drink and hanging out after work on a Friday;
- A lot of room for personal development and growth;
- A start-up environment in which you can make a difference.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Perry Hofman via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +31625778375