Alkmaar, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
What are you going to do?
As an Accountmanager, you will be responsible for the commercial side of the expansion of existing relationships in the EMEA region. You are the company’s human business card. You are able to strengthen our relationships with our clients through a good (online) presentation and your problem solving skills.
Next to that, you are strong in determining the customers’ needs; you will be doing this by evaluating the current results. In this role it's important that you understand what the customers need to be (more) successful with the Betty Blocks platform.
As an Accountmanager, you’re given the freedom to decide your own strategy to achieve the best results, for the company, and for you personally! Often times you work together in a triangle with the customer and one of our partners.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned customers.
- Understand the unique needs and objectives of each client to provide tailored solutions.
- You collaborate with our clients to devise a strategy for the successful implementation of the Betty Blocks platform.
- Identify opportunities for upselling additional SaaS services or higher subscription costs.
- You are accountable for both securing and expanding revenue within your account portfolio.
Renewals and Retention
- Ensure client contract renewals and prevent churn through proactive engagement and problem-solving.
Who are you?
- You've got a commercial drive and are strong at relationship management;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an Accountmanager, IT projectmanager, CSM or similar roles in a SaaS environment;
- You are tech-savvy;
- Knowledge about the SDLC (software development lifecycle) is a strong pre;
- You have obtained an HBO/WO degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are proactive and positive!
What do we offer?
Besides a monthly salary based on your personal profile and experience we offer the following:
An attractive commission plan;
You will be offered a lease car;
An open and informal working atmosphere;
Possibility to follow training and courses;
Lots of room for personal development;
Celebrate successes with Friday afternoon drinks, a monthly Buffalo of the month with drinks and unique Betty Blocks festivals.
A new, Google-like office building near the city center and Alkmaar station;
Full travel allowance;
Option to partially work from home
A lease bicycle plan;
25 paid days off per year;
Every day a fully catered (healthy) lunch buffet and fresh fruit at every department;
A well-arranged pension plan;
Professional chair massages in the office;
Use our in-house gym for free and exercise with a personal trainer at a discount!
Friendly, ambitious and diverse teams.
Why Betty Blocks?
We are a fast-growing, internationally operating IT company that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally and to take your career to the next level. We help companies maximize their human potential in IT by empowering more employees with the tools to develop business applications that drive innovation in any company. Do you want to be part of this and does the vacancy completely suit you? Then we would like to meet you!
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Perry Hofman via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +31625778375