Customer Success Manager
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AlkmaarCustomer Success Management
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Success Manager you are in frequent contact with prospective, new and existing customers to determine how they can become (more) successful in using our No-Code development platform, Betty Blocks, within their organization. In addition, you share best practices with your colleagues and make improvements to our processes and systems. You will join a team of experienced and enthusiastic CSM colleagues and you will work closely with Cara, Ian, Clara and Arjan among others.
As a Customer Success Manager at Betty Blocks, you are involved in almost every step of the customer journey. You share your -tailor-made- success plan with new customers so that they are properly onboarded on our platform. In addition, you share best practices from other customers and you inform about developments of our product, so that everyone can get the best out of the platform and this increases adoption. Every customer is different; that's why you build a close relationship with the customer, and you know exactly where the next challenge lies to ensure that they achieve the best results with our platform. Good expectation management skills and a service-oriented attitude make the difference!
Who are we?
We see ourselves as a driven, energetic and hardworking group of friends, who are passionate about what we do: Making application development as easy as riding a bicycle. Our no-code platform enables organizations around the world to create applications that solve the problems they currently face in their unique situations.
We are proud to be the world's first no-code platform for Citizen Development. Our goal is that by 2023 everyone can build an application. 'How can we make building easier' is the foundation of everything we do.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager at a SaaS company;
- You are tech-savvy and like to operate at a strategic level;
- You have completed a HBO/WO education;
- You feel involved with the customer and you get a kick out of customer satisfaction;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- You are proactive and positive!
What do we offer?
Besides a monthly salary based on your personal profile and experience we offer the following:
- An open and informal working atmosphere;
- Possibility to follow training and courses;
- Lots of room for personal development;
- Celebrate successes with Friday afternoon drinks, a monthly Buffalo of the month with drinks and unique Betty Blocks festivals.
- A new, Google-like office building near the city center and Alkmaar station;
- Full travel allowance;
- Option to partially work from home
- A lease bicycle plan;
- 25 paid days off per year;
- Every day a fully catered (healthy) lunch buffet and fresh fruit at every department;
- A well-arranged pension plan;
- Professional chair massages in the office;
- Use our in-house gym for free and exercise with a personal trainer at a discount!
- Friendly, ambitious and diverse teams.
Why Betty Blocks?
We are a fast-growing, internationally operating IT company that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally and to take your career to the next level. We help companies maximize their human potential in IT by empowering more employees with the tools to develop business applications that drive innovation in any company. Do you want to be part of this and does the vacancy completely suit you? Then we would like to meet you!
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Dennis van Rietschoten via email@example.com or by phone on +31625778372