Legal Counsel Contracts
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AlkmaarLegal
Who are we?
We see ourselves as a driven, energetic and hardworking group of friends, who are passionate about what we do: Making application development as easy as riding a bicycle. Our no-code platform enables organizations around the world to create applications that solve the problems they currently face in their unique situations.
We are proud to be the world's first no-code platform for Citizen Development. Our goal is that by 2023 everyone can build an application. 'How can we make building easier' is the foundation of everything we do.
What are you going to do?
You will act as the legal counsel of our fast-growing and internationally operating IT organization. You will work as the only legal counsel within Betty Blocks and you will immediately interact with CEO Tim Obdam, which means that you are close to where the magic happend. You are mainly occupied with the following:
Reviewing, drafting and negotiating SaaS agreements in consultation with professionals, such as order confirmations, general terms and conditions, SLAs, confidentiality agreements, RFPs and processor agreements;
Advice on the interpretation of contract documents, the legal and commercial risks associated with (proposed) services, the possible consequences thereof and making proposals for risk mitigation measures.
In this role, the focus is on supporting and advising our sales colleagues in Alkmaar, London and Atlanta with their legal issues regarding (commercial) contracts & SaaS IT topics. You work on a daily basis with the CEO(s), Account Executives, Sales Leadership, HRM and the CISO. You will be more broadly involved in the organization on a legal level and there is room for strategic thinking along with the top of the organization.
A free role within a dynamic SaaS organization. In this position we expect some flexibility from you because you are going to collaborate with our offices in London and Atlanta. But will will give back flexibility on the other hand.
- You have about 4 years of experience with contract and/or IT law (preferably in an internationally operation organisation);
- You have hands-on experience with contract law in a sales environment;
- You are available between 32 and 40 hours a week;
- You are pragmatic and have organisational talent;
- You have a finished degree in a relevant law field;
- You are looking for permanent employment and want to grow with the organisation.
What do we offer?
Besides a monthly salary based on your personal profile and experience we offer the following:
- An open and informal working atmosphere;
- Possibility to follow training and courses;
- Lots of room for personal development;
- Celebrate successes with Friday afternoon drinks, a monthly Buffalo of the month with drinks and unique Betty Blocks festivals.
- A new, Google-like office building near the city center and Alkmaar station;
- Full travel allowance;
- Option to partially work from home
- A lease bicycle plan;
- 25 paid days off per year;
- Every day a fully catered (healthy) lunch buffet and fresh fruit at every department;
- A well-arranged pension plan;
- Professional chair massages in the office;
- Use our in-house gym for free and exercise with a personal trainer at a discount!
- Friendly, ambitious and diverse teams.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Perry Hofman via email@example.com or by phone on +31625778375