Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, Georgia, United StatesSales
The Betty Blocks platform
We want to make application development so easy and accessible that everyone within an enterprise should be able to do it. This way, all people around the world are enabled to create applications that solve the problems they are currently facing in their unique situations.
What will you be doing?
Your main focus will be on generating and qualifying leads that are interested in the Betty Blocks platform. Through desk research you analyze different markets and come up with strategies to find new leads. In these activities you pair up with an Account Executive (AE). Together with the AE you will also actively collaborate with the Marketing team to set up campaigns that are focused on lead generation within certain industries.
You proactively approach potential customers (called prospects) by phone, LinkedIn or email and you schedule different types of meetings with them. During these touchpoints you are constantly focused on better understanding their needs in order to push them further along the sales funnel. After the first qualification you will schedule a follow-up (Zoom) meeting that includes a presentation, demo or a workshop.
Since the sales cycles are long you will have multiple touchpoints with the prospect. As a result, you will start building a more developed relationship with them. Your main focus will be on the initial part of the sales process. Eventually, the AE will close the deal. At all times you and your AE will closely collaborate and you will have a shared responsibility in achieving your sales target.
Who are you?
- Effective communication is your middle name. You don’t care whether that is through the phone or email. You know how to convey all your messages perfectly;
- Due to working with a variety of industries and dealing with different types of customers with unique needs, you need to be able to overcome each obstacle you encounter in multiple ways;
- You have 1 year or more sales experience in a SaaS environment;
- You like challenges and have a curious nature;
- You have a winner’s mentality and are focused on getting the best sales results.
What do we offer?
Next to you base salary which is based on your profile and experience we offer:
- We provide health insurance coverage;
- A brand new MacBook and iPhone which you can also use privately;
- An appealing commission plan;
- A lot of room for personal development and growth;
- A start-up environment in which you can make a difference.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Perry Hofman via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +31625778375