Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AlkmaarProduct Development
What are you going to do?
As a Scrum Master you are responsible for one or two teams of our product development department. You know the dynamics of your team(s); you remark, anticipate and preserve focus for the team, in order for the agreed on sprint goals to be achieved. You work closely with both the Product Owner and the Development Team on the most efficient way possible and create impact for the business. You are the go-to-person within the team(s) and make sure there is clear communication and that the Agile Way of Working carried out correctly.
After the Sprint is started you support the team in achieving their Sprint goals and you facilitate the Scrum-events. Thanks to your coaching and feedback the team grows stronger and more ‘self-organising’.
To carry out this position to the fullest you combine understanding of the software development process with organisational skills, you are keen and have a critical view when it comes to Agile processes. You can decisively defend your reasoning, towards the Product Owner but also the the Development Team. Apart from that you assist in team transcending meetings, roadmapsessions, stakeholder meeting and you are involved in counselling other Scrum Master within Betty Blocks.
Momentarily we have two vacant positions for Scrum Masters at our Product department; we're open for a Senior profile and for somebody earlier in his or her Agile career.
Who are we?
We see ourselves as a driven, energetic and hardworking group of friends, who are passionate about what we do: Making application development as easy as riding a bicycle. Our no-code platform enables organizations around the world to create applications that solve the problems they currently face in their unique situations.
We are proud to be the world's first no-code platform for Citizen Development. Our goal is that by 2023 everyone can build an application. 'How can we make building easier' is the foundation of everything we do.
Who are you?
- You take away impediments and make sure that nothing stands in between the team and achieving their goals;
- You guide the team towards working efficiently and optimise their output;
- You motivate other to articulate their goals and make sure they achieve them;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master (A PSM certificate is a pré);
- You've got experience with Scrumming several teams at once;
- You are result driven and have a talent of planning and organising;
- You have a strong affinity with IT and software.
What do we offer?
Next to a monthly paid salary which is based on your profile and experience we offer:
- An open and informal working atmosphere;
- Possibility to follow training and courses;
- Lots of room for personal development;
- Celebrate successes with Friday afternoon drinks, a monthly Buffalo of the month with drinks and unique Betty Blocks festivals.
- A new, Google-like office building near the city center and Alkmaar station;
- Full travel allowance;
- Option to partially work from home
- A lease bicycle plan
- 25 paid days off per year;
- Every day a fully catered (healthy) lunch buffet and fresh fruit at every department;
- A well-arranged pension plan;
- Professional chair massages in the office;
- Use our in-house gym for free and exercise with a personal trainer at a discount!
- Friendly, ambitious and diverse teams.
Why Betty Blocks?
We are a fast-growing, internationally operating IT company that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally and to take your career to the next level. We help companies maximize their human potential in IT by empowering more employees with the tools to develop business applications that drive innovation in any company. Do you want to be part of this and does the vacancy completely suit you? Then we would like to meet you!
For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Perry Hofman via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +31625778375