Alkmaar, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsProduct Development
What will you be doing?
As a UX Designer at Betty Blocks, you will be focused on improving the user experience of our platform on a daily basis. Of course, you won't be doing this alone. You'll be working with experienced development teams and one other UX Designer, collectively elevating the digital experience of Betty Blocks users to the next level.
In this role you'll brainstorm how best to serve our users. Users from all over the world engage with your ideas daily. This could involve improving an existing component or developing entirely new functionality. Keeping in mind the vision and style of the Betty Blocks platform, you'll start with various sketches. You'll collaborate closely with the product owners. They have a product vision and provide the 'what.' It's your task to discuss this and visualize it in the form of sketches, prototypes, and designs.
You'll gather feedback from various users and stakeholders to validate whether we are delivering value with our product. You'll conduct user tests to support this validation.
Who are we?
We see ourselves as a driven, energetic and hardworking group of friends, who are passionate about what we do: Making application development as easy as riding a bicycle. Our no-code platform enables organizations around the world to create applications that solve the problems they currently face in their unique situations.
We are proud to be the world's first no-code platform for Citizen Development. 'How can we make building easier' is the foundation of everything we do.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a UX Designer.
- You can substantiate and convey your ideas to others;
- You can visualize your ideas in the form of prototypes and designs;
- You are involved, take initiative, and deliver quality. Of course, there is room for experimentation and mistakes, as that's how we learn;
- You are strong in collaborating with colleagues from different disciplines;
- You are strong in communication and enjoy engaging externally (contact with users);
- You have experience with design software such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD;
- You're able to work from the Alkmaar office for 3 days a week;
- You speak and write excellent English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
Next to a monthly paid salary which is based on your profile and experience we offer:
- An open and informal working atmosphere;
- Possibility to follow training and courses;
- Lots of room for personal development;
- Celebrate successes with Friday afternoon drinks, a monthly Buffalo of the month with drinks and unique Betty Blocks festivals.
- A new, Google-like office building near the city center and Alkmaar station;
- Full travel allowance;
- Option to partially work from home
- A lease bicycle plan
- 25 paid days off per year;
- Every day a fully catered (healthy) lunch buffet and fresh fruit at every department;
- A well-arranged pension plan;
- Professional chair massages in the office;
- Use our in-house gym for free and exercise with a personal trainer at a discount!
- Friendly, ambitious and diverse teams.
Why Betty Blocks?
We are a fast-growing, internationally operating IT company that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally and to take your career to the next level. We help companies maximize their human potential in IT by empowering more employees with the tools to develop business applications that drive innovation in any company. Do you want to be part of this and does the vacancy completely suit you? Then we would like to meet you!